Welcome to the website of the British Association For
- The aims of our association are:
- » To set and to improve the standard of medical care of
children with renal disease
- » To formulate and express opinions on policy concerning
the care of children with renal disease.
- » To conduct clinical and scientific
meetings in order to advance the knowledge and skills of doctors with
responsibility for children with renal disease.
- » To conduct collaborative research and audit and to
- » To consider the training, continuing education and
professional development of paediatricians with responsibility for
children with renal disease.
- We are a partner of the UK
Site updated 1st February 2013
Do you like the dandelion? Give us